Is there a high demand for accountants in the Philippines?,How much does a CPA make in the Philippines?,Is there a demand for the job of an Accountant in the Philippines?,Are public accountants on demand?,Can a Filipino CPA work in another country?,Does accounting pay well in Philippines?
Kinettix is the go-to global leader in providing IT field technicians and break/fix dispatches to U.S.-based enterprises and managed service providers, anywhere, anytime. We take the complexity out of identifying local partners in international markets. With our wide and reliable global talent pool, expert project coordination and innovative ticket management model, we bridge the gap between traditional staffing and a reliable contingent workforce.
Kinettix services our clients’ needs using a wide array of technology competencies. We call on a vast network of subject matters experts ready to assist a client at the precise moment when help is needed. We offer a robust set of service offerings, including: • Global Dispatch & Break/Fix • Global Staffing • Digital Signage • Retail Technology Deployment • Camera Technology Deployment • Global Data Center Support
We service our clients’ needs in over 90 countries worldwide through our operation service centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and Cebu, Philippines. We leverage a diverse group of partners, vendors, and local field technicians globally to meet any deployment need our clients have.
Job Hiring | Certified Public Accountant | Kinettix Inc. | Central Visayas, Philippines
Currently, Kinettix Inc. is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Kinettix Inc. is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Kinettix Inc. philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Kinettix Inc. Position and Details
Job Hiring “Certified Public Accountant” Kinettix Inc.
- Room for growth, relax, good working conditions
- Competitive benefits
- Management support
- Organizing and updating accounting records as needed (digital and physical)
- Preparing and analyzing reports on transactions.
- Performing regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures, and investments.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- The Certified Public Accountant is expected to provide a comprehensive assessment and management of the company’s accounts.
- Willing to learn different aspects of the business and be able to work with the delivery team to help improve results.
- Can fluently speak, understand and write in English
- Certified Public Accountant ( Is a Plus)
- The work schedule will be on shift, including the graveyard shift,
- Willing to work during holidays and weekends
- A team player
- Competitive salary (negotiable)
- HMO with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Paid external pieces of training/seminars for CPD units accreditation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.