What is the work of calibration technician?,What are the other job titles for calibration technician?,What is a certified calibration technician?,How much does a calibration technician make in Texas?,What skills do you need to calibrate?,What is the difference between metrologist and calibration technician?
At Orica, it is the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
It is an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation, and reimagining the way we work.
Job Hiring | Calibration Technician | Orica Singapore PTE LTD | Balanga, Philippines
Currently, Orica Singapore PTE LTD is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Orica Singapore PTE LTD is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Orica Singapore PTE LTD philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Orica Singapore PTE LTD Position and Details
Job Hiring “Calibration Technician” Orica Singapore PTE LTD
- Secure a stable and long-term role with the global market leader
- Healthy salary package and rewards!
- Genuine Career Opportunities & Progression!
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
About the role
Our team in Limay, Bataan is seeking a full-time, permanent Calibration Officer with experience in a manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and repairing testing and measuring equipment, ensuring accuracy and precision of measurements, performing laboratory activities, producing and maintaining paperwork for each job, and monitoring inventory and related records of equipment.
At Orica, we strongly encourage diversity in all positions. The backgrounds of our current staff members are diverse.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the calibration, routine inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of instruments, meters, gauges, and other testing and measuring equipment.
- Ensures the accuracy and precision of the measurements taken using this equipment.
- Performing specific laboratory activities and carrying out measurements (calibration) as directed by the management in accordance with the appropriate procedure.
- Producing, analyzing, and maintaining the proper paperwork for each job performed.
- Controlling and monitoring inventory and related records of equipment.
What you will bring
- Perform work related to trades other than Electrician, Welder, or Mechanic.
- Technical school graduate of relevant industrial course or engineering/technical course undergraduate with at least 5 years experience as a calibration technician.
- TESDA qualified for Laboratory and Metrology/Calibration Services NC II.
- Must have certificates for Basic Industrial Calibration Training Module 1 & Advanced Industrial Calibration Training Module 2.
- Advantageous to have completed Uncertainty of Measurement Training Module 3.
- Capable of interpreting engineering schematics, plans, measurements, and P&IDs.
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge and skills.
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
We respect and value all
Orica promotes and fosters a culture of inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment everywhere we operate. We treat our people and applicants with fairness, dignity, and respect, getting the best of everyone’s contributions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.