biomedical engineer hiring,biomedical engineering jobs philippines,biomedical engineer salary philippines,biomedical engineering jobs abroad,biomedical engineering philippines,biomedical engineering jobs in hospitals,service engineer job hiring,service engineer hiring philippines
Globequipt Corporation is a leading provider of medical, sterilization and disinfection equipment to hospitals and medical centers in the Philippines. Focused on the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, we serve a fast growing list of clients all over the country: from the top of Luzon to the tip of Mindanao. Having recently moved to our new office building conveniently located at Glenwood Park, Milagrosa, Calamba City, we are looking for fresh talents to join our sales, marketing and service teams.
As an employer, we provide better than industry-average remuneration and income growth opportunities, coupled with a relaxed, friendly and team-oriented work environment. For more information about us, visit www.globequipt.com
Job Hiring | Biomedical Service Engineer | Globequipt Corporation | Calabarzon, Philippines
Currently, Globequipt Corporation is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Globequipt Corporation is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Globequipt Corporation philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Globequipt Corporation Position and Details
Job Hiring “Biomedical Service Engineer” Globequipt Corporation
PHP 20,000 – 26,000 total package (basic salary, allowances, incentives & health insurance) plus travel opportunities, depending on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Perform in-house or on-field diagnosis, trouble-shooting and/or repair of a wide range of biomedical equipment.
- Estimate cost of labor, parts and supplies that are necessary to perform equipment repair and carry-out full testing.
- Perform installation, commissioning and end-user training for a range of brand-new, high-value equipment.
- Perform refurbishment, calibration, quality assurance and acceptance testing for a range of pre-owned equipment.
- Participate in the delivery of Preventive Maintenance Services (PMS) at customer premises based on agreed contracts.
- Support the Account Managers in conducting product demonstrations to customers.
- Familiarize with manufacturer’s guidelines on equipment installation, safety procedures, maintenance and repairs for various equipment.
- Keep abreast of new developments and techniques on biomedical equipment repair, calibration and maintenance.
- Candidate must be a licensed Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- Required skill(s): Communication (verbal & written); PCB analysis and trouble-shooting; power-supply repairs; user-interface software; equipment calibration.
- Candidates currently employed in an engineering role will be highly regarded, but recent board passers who can demonstrate genuine interest in biomedical equipment technology will also be considered.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino. Ability to speak a major regional dialect like Ilocano and Cebuano will be highly regarded
- The position is based in Calamba City but frequent local and occasional regional travel are involved.
This is an immediate job opening offering excellent entry into the exciting and fast growing healthcare industry.
Act quickly as preference will be given to early applicants. Interviews will be conducted beginning August 14, 2023.
Serious candidates are urged to contact to Ms. Bing Alibutod on 09204014231 for any queries.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.