Leong Hup (Philippines), Inc. (LHPI), is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Leong Hup International Berhad (LHIB) – one of Southeast Asia’s leading fully-integrated poultry producers. It was incorporated and registered on the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commissions (SEC) on 30 July 2015. Now a fully-integrated poultry producer, LHPI’s footprint in the Philippines started with the establishment of its first company-owned breeder farm and hatchery in San Vicente, Cabiao, Nueva Ecija. LHPI currently supplies its products to customers throughout the Philippines.
Equipped with the technical know-how and best practices of Leong Hup International Berhad (LHIB) in poultry farming, LHPI prides itself in using the latest, top-of-the-line facilities which enhances production efficiency.
We currently operate 1 poultry feedmill, 2 hatcheries, 1 broiler farm, 15 contracted broiler farms, 2 Parent Stock (PS) layer farm, 1 Grandparent Stock (GPS) and 5 breeder farms in the Philippines as the company continues to grow and plans for further development and expansion.
Job Hiring | Admin Staff | Leong Hup Incorporated | Quezon, Philippines
Currently, Leong Hup Incorporated is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Leong Hup Incorporated is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Leong Hup Incorporated philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Leong Hup Incorporated Position and Details
Job Hiring “Admin Staff” Leong Hup Incorporated
We are looking for Admin Staff to join us. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply:
DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes and attends Hearing for Small Claim Cases of Company
- Follows up and updates the status of Company Civil Case/s
- Monitors and releases company vehicles, company phones and requested office supplies to employees including the maintenance supplies for the office
- Monitors the Company vehicle preventive maintenances/repairs
- Monitors Car Registration (LTO)
- Handles the petty cash fund for Supplies and Maintenance
- Handles the recording and releasing of assets and accountability to staff including the conducting of company asset inventory
- Files or safekeeps company car’s related documents
- Assist HOD to manage Company asset but not limited to office equipment, furniture repair and maintenance work.
- Assist HOD in Administrative of documentation such as receiving, filing and etc.
- Provide support in immigration matters pertaining to expatriates requirements.
- Provides support for expatriates in terms of housing search, shipment coordination with brokers, move-in and other basic needs for settlement as well as repatriation assistance.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned that are within the scope of responsibility by immediate superior and / or the Management from time to time.
- Adept in operating Microsoft Office & Excel, inventory control, supply management.
- Must be computer literate in Windows and MS Office (especially in Excel spreadsheet).
- Has a strong administrative skill, Organized and efficient, self-initiative, independent, pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to do multi-tasking (Plan, Prioritize, and Manage) and flexibility in handling assignments beyond designated responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.