security bank auto loan terms and conditions,security bank collections department,how to pay car loan in security bank,security bank loan application form,security bank auto loan hotline,security bank auto loan form,security bank loan calculator car,car bank loan
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney’s most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them to feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
Job Bank | Loan Documentation Review Specialist | Security Bank Corporation | Makati, Philippines
Currently, Security Bank Corporation is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Security Bank Corporation is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Security Bank Corporation philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Security Bank Corporation Position and Details
Job Hiring “Loan Documentation Review Specialist” Security Bank Corporation
The Loan Documentation Review Specialist handles the comprehensive review and preparation of loan documents in accordance with the established bank policies and procedures within the given turnaround time, as well as the review and monitoring of submission of deferred documents by the business units based on committed/approved timelines
How you’ll contribute
- Receives and reviews submitted loan documents supporting loan application to check their
- completeness, validity, consistency and acceptability;
- Identifies document deficiencies and prepares a report/notification to the business unit;
- Prepares internal loan documents for submission to business units for client’s signature (except
- Corporate Salary Loan accounts);
- Creates customer basic number via FBEQ for co-borrower non-bank client, if necessary.
- Filing of CRM request to update necessary client information for existing client/borrowers (such as
- name, date of birth, address, etc. of the)
- Maintains and keeps record of document deficiencies for tracking and monitoring purposes;
- Transmits the collateral documents to Mortgage Registration Processing Team for the registration
- of mortgage of client.
- Transmits the booking documents to LOSD/Loan Operations Support Division for the release of
- proceeds to client.
- Reports and follows up outstanding document deficiencies, with expiring commitment dates, with
- the business units;
- Transmits credit folders to Securities Management Unit for safekeeping of booked accounts
- (except Auto Fleet Financing accounts); and
- Records processed and booked accounts in the shared folder and recording of TAT for productivity
- reports reference.
Other tasks per product:
Small Business Loans
- Review for registration:
- Upon return of executed documents, reviews completeness and validity of documents in
- preparation for real estate annotation and registration. Coordinates with Registration Team for
- the documents transmittal and processing.
- Review for booking:
- Reviews Loan Release Booking Advice (LRBA) submitted by the business unit. Upon assessment
- that all loan and collateral documents are complete and in order, submits account’s LRBA to Loan
- Documentation Officer for approval and endorses booking documents to LOSD for loan booking.
Business Express Loan
- Reviews initially in Process Maker the loan docs and after identifying the doc deficiencies, sends
- the list of doc def to SPOC for compliance. Once complied and returned by SPOC, reviews all the
- compliance and prepares loan docs then send to branch for signing of client.
- Transmits the PN and Continuing Surety (if Corp.) to sales for notarization then once notarized,
- transmits the original and notarized copies to SFU/Service Fulfillment Unit for their sending to
- Transmits the original loan docs (by foldering) to Securities Management Unit for safekeeping of
- booked accounts.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with business units’ account officers and marketing assistants on matters concerning
- loan documents; and
- Performs other duties and function that may be assigned by the department head/division head
- from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience from the banking, financial services industry and other related fields.
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Well-versed with the following MS Application: Word and Excel
- Team player
- Time management
- Attentive to details and has knowledge in negotiable instruments law
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.