Job Bank Hiring For Travelling Teller In Bulacan – BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit www.bdo.com.ph.
Job Bank Hiring For Travelling Teller In Bulacan
Currently, BDO Unibank, Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. BDO Unibank, Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of BDO Unibank, Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
BDO Unibank, Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Travelling Teller” BDO Unibank, Inc
The position is primarily responsible for:
- Collection / pick up of deposits covered by deposit pick up arrangements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- Business related course would be an advantage but not required
- Physically fit, hardworking, honest, can work under pressure and with less supervision
- Computer literate preferably with knowledge on accounting entries
- Willing to render extended working hours
- Applicants must be willing to work in Baliuag
- Must be a Filipino citizen
BDO Unibank, Inc. provides equal opportunity to all qualified candidates. Hiring decisions are based on job requirements and candidate qualifications, and shall not be influenced by any consideration of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national or ethnic origin, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.