Job Bank Hiring For Teller & Accounting Assistant In Surigao del Norte – Philippine Business Bank (PBB) was incorporated on January 28, 1997 as Total Savings Bank and was granted the authority to operate as a thrift bank by the Monetary Board (MB) No.29 dated January 8, 1997. On December 16, 1997, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one.
PBB is a savings bank which focuses on corporate and small and medium enterprise (SME) markets. The Company provides close to a full range of banking services and products including cash management, retail and corporate lending, deposit products, international trade finance, treasury and trust products.
As of August 2023, PBB has 157 branches with most branches located in areas with high concentration of SME such as Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, and Quezon City as well as in highly urbanized cities outside Metro Manila such as Cebu, Davao, and Bacolod.
Job Bank Hiring For Teller & Accounting Assistant In Surigao del Norte
Currently, Philippine Business Bank is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Philippine Business Bank is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Philippine Business Bank Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Philippine Business Bank Position and Details
Job Hiring “Teller & Accounting Assistant” Philippine Business Bank
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & work benefit packages
- Passionate, energetic, & innovative work culture
The Teller is responsible for fast and accurate processing of over the counter customer transactions such as checks, deposits, loan payments, and withdrawals.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): people oriented, communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. However, less than 1 year experience specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.