The Mega International Commercial Bank Co. is Taiwan’s 3rd largest bank in terms of asset size with an aggregate paid-in capital of NT$85.362 billion and has 108 branches throughout Taiwan and with over 37 overseas branches. The Bank has a long history of heritage being delegated as an agent of the government coffer and a note-issuing bank during the founding of Taiwan, has been an industrial bank, a development bank, a state-controlled bank and now a privately-owned bank.
Mega International Commercial Bank – Manila Branch was established in 1995 and was one of the few foreign banks granted with a full banking license to operate in the Philippines. With more than 26 years of serving its customers ranging from Taiwan-based companies, Filipino businesses, Foreign and Overseas Filipino Workers through its term loans and syndications, the Bank is firmly committed to assist each of its client in managing their account from Day 1 and up to the fulfillment of their aspirations. As always, we are here to help you in a Mega way.
Job Bank | Credit and Loan Staff | Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd | Makati, Philippines
Currently, Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd Position and Details
Job Hiring “Credit and Loan Staff” Mega International Commercial Bank Co Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate to client to know their financial needs, obtain data on the company’s operation, its financial and management
- Prepare credit report and loan proposals
- Facilitate in the drafting of loan contracts
- Prepare various reports: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and internal reports
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- College/Bachelor’s degree level in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Business Management
- One (1) year experience in Credit and Loan underwriting is an advantage
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.