Precise Systems is a professional services company supporting U.S. Department of Defense programs. Our core capabilities include Digital Transformation, Advanced Engineering, Acquisition & Lifecycle Support, Information Technology, and Technical Solutions. Precise was founded in 1990, and since our establishment, we have provided cutting-edge solutions and support to our warfighters. At Precise, we understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition, maintenance/modernization, and sustainment programs.
For over 30 years, Precise Systems has demonstrated and perfected our ability to manage any task, no matter how difficult or complex.
Logistics Specialist Jobs In Crane
Currently, Precise Systems, Inc. is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Precise Systems, Inc. is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Precise Systems, Inc. philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Precise Systems, Inc. Position and Details
Logistics Specialist Jobs In Crane, IN
- Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for sustainment of Airborne EW systems, subsystems, equipment, and components.
- Support engineering leads and the Fleet Support Team in the collection and analysis of maintenance and workload data for the ALQ-99, ALQ-218(V)2, ALQ-240(V)1, and other EW systems.
- Support ILS analysis, planning and implementation to support operational, design, and support requirements in accordance with current directives. The analysis shall include all areas of ILS needed for adequate assessment of ILS planning, implementation, and performance in accordance with the applicable Integrated Defense Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System and Milestone Review requirements.
- Provide recommendations for repair and maintenance strategies for critical aircraft weapon systems, components, and associated platforms as applicable.
- Generate, implement, analyze, and/or modify Lifecycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs)
- Assemble and review logistics documentation packages.
- Support product support strategies spanning the system life cycle to ensure systems’ maintenance and longevity and effective product support by leveraging the 12 Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements.
- Update and maintain system technical documentation for airborne systems and subsystems
- Recommend procurement plans and provide the logistics services needed to provide equipment at the appropriate maintenance level.
- Highschool/vocational school degree or GED certificate
- Two (2) years minimum professional experience in integrated logistics support.
- Experience in Defense Logistics
- Proven ability to develop, initiate, integrate and manage all aspects of the life-cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and/or equipment
- Demonstrated experience with the integrated product support elements
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Precise Systems, Inc. encourages and supports workplace diversity.
- Required Experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.