Boyd Group Services Inc. (”BGSI”) is a Canadian corporation and controls the Boyd Group Inc. and its subsidiaries. BGSI shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol BYD. The Boyd Group Inc. (the “Company”) is one of the largest operators of non-franchised collision repair centers in North America in terms of number of locations and sales. The Company currently operates locations in Canada under the trade names Boyd Autobody & Glass and Assured Automotive, as well as in the U.S. under the trade name Gerber Collision & Glass. In addition,
The Company is a major retail auto glass operator in the U.S. with operations under the trade names Gerber Collision & Glass, Glass America, Auto Glass Service, Auto Glass Authority and Autoglassonly.com. The Company also operates a third party administrator Gerber National Claim Services (“GNCS”) that offers glass, emergency roadside and first notice of loss services.
CSR Jobs In Avondale
Currently, Boyd Group Services Inc. is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Boyd Group Services Inc. is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Boyd Group Services Inc. philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Boyd Group Services Inc. Position and Details
CSR Jobs In Avondale
$15 – $18 / Hourly
If you enjoy interacting with people, welcoming customers and overseeing daily shop tasks, this is a great role for you to consider with Gerber. Our Customer Service Representative is the person that regularly interacts with our customers through scheduling estimates and/ or repairs. This person is crucial for keeping the shop’s schedule and office organized and running smoothly. This is an entry level position that offers the opportunity to learn our business operations and further grow your career.
- WOW every customer through all phases of the repair process
- Ensure insurance partners and customers are supported in a timely and professional manner
- Build relationships with customers by effectively responding to calls, text messages, and walk-in business
- Coordinate communications between customers and Estimatics team
- Communicate and coordinate estimate appointments, repair appointments, rental cars, deductible payments, etc.
- Facilitate all administrative aspects of the repair process
- Manage payment process which could including credit, check and cash handling
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience interacting with customers
- Computer Skills that include ability to navigate multiple computer programs at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Comfortable interacting with multiple groups of people including customers, team members and company leaders
Automotive, growth, advancement, collision repair, collision center, auto body, autobody, body shop, I-CAR, ICAR, dent repair, dealership, customer service, csr, representative, rep, entry level, career, opportunity, retail, customer
Benefits That Drive Your Success
Gerber offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Gerber Collision & Glass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any other consideration, prohibited by law or by contract.
To apply for this job please visit boydgroup.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.